Dacia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dacia

The forum Dacia 8.11, an OTS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff rules!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Staff rules!   Staff rules! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 pm

First rule of all, do not insults Aoleo! And add a reply here, as a mark that you have read that. By reading it mean that you have agreed the Staff Rules. All staff members must read it.

1. Not to give items to ANYONE including themselves.
. Not to give items to players for decoration! It can cause house lost/bugs
. NOT TO GIVE CUSTOMIZED ITEMS TO PLAYERS!

2. Not to give skills/levels to ANYONE including themselves.
If they want they can give skills/lvls to guys who have losted them due a server crashes, but ONLY IF THEY WANT. And they must somehow inform DAcs or Aoleo about that.

3. Not to fight in public. Not to say bad words

4. To think before they act. They must not abuse by their access and commands
It`s very easy for me to check what commands a staff members used. All their commands are saved in a .log file. It mean that in many situations i`ll not ask proofs from players who`ll gonna report a staff members, because those log files record everything, and with my search function on my notepad++ it`s easy to spot anything, if a player report something. But we ask from players whose reporting a CM screenshot.

5. Help out as much as possible. This is actually a request, not something imposed , but inactivity could be a reason for demote, i sayed just could be. Me and Aoleo, ask to our CMs to announce one of us about retirement/vacation/brakes, or other problems. A CM could remain with the title of CM, even if they are retired, as a form of respect from Dacia server.
Also i ask Staff members to announce their retirement/vacations/brakes on forum

6. Most importantly, have fun. jocolor
But, they are not allowed to revenge if a player killed one of their other characters.
On this right, it mean that they are allowed to create items for decoration. But they are not allowed to give one of those customized items to their room/house mates, without asking permission of DAcs or Aoleo.
-This right allow them to use
Code:
 /newtype xx(replace XX with a number between 1-320<---this is the range of numbers, it`s doesn`t mean that on servers are 320 looktypes-->)
Looktype 127, is prohibited, only DAcs can use
looktype 22, only Aoleo can use.

If you wonna use only you a certain type of outfit, msg me on forum, so i`ll add here
-They can decorate their house as they want
Code:
/i ****(replace the asterisks with an id number formed from 4 numbers)
or
Code:
/n <nameofitem> <a number between 1-100> (without brackets)

7. Not allowed to summon monsters!!!!
Exception can made to summon only for themselves, for their CM character and for testing purposes.
A staff member can summon monsters for events, but NOT IN CITY!! They shall try make a monster killing event on Duke Hanti Backyard!

8. They are allowed to use
Code:
"/t <nameplayer>"
command, which [color]teleports a player to temple.[/color]
If they do it without no reason and players report it as an abuse, Staff members can be punished, in some ways.

9. Staff members are not allowed to kick players which are staying afk on training monks!!!
This is an important rule, and many players complained that CM-s has kicked them a lot.
Staff members can use kicking comands if a player ask, or as a warning for exceding killing, or for other reasons, but NOT ON TRAINING MONKS!
You are not allowed to kick Aoleo, or to delete it from map with /r

10. Think twice before take a banish decision!!
And listen both sides before do anything. If he didn`t listen the pledoary of accused player, he cannot do more than a warning!
More will be added! Also a staff member must be a little bit tolerant with players, and not abuse by it`s power.

11. Staff members are not allowed to steal houses, or to use /owner command! This command is totally prohibited! Please create some crystal coins by writting
Code:
/n crystal coin 100

Consequences for braking rules, can be demote with few ranks, demote to player rank, decreasing lvls/skills of their other characters, or to their friend to who they`ve gived skills/levels. Also staff members can be banished for a day, 3 days, a week(a week is the last warning before reseting account to one single character, on lvl8, with a player rank).
Aoleo has the responsibility to banish CMs, by CM-s i mean all staff members!

Keep Reading this often, because this topic can be modified sometimes! lol!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dacia.heavenforum.com
Pure

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff rules!   Staff rules! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Rules Read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Posted by Aoleo   Staff rules! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:30 pm

If you don`t like the rules, msg to DAcs or email him. But until rules remain here written as you see, it mean that this is the rules. If you`re a lasybones, read just what is written with colors, as for kids
Back to top Go down
http://dacia.heavenforum.com
dany

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff rules!   Staff rules! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm

The rules are there to respect them..I`l try to respect them and make from this serv the best ever !Very Happy Smile read the rules and respect them Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fronos

Fronos

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff rules!   Staff rules! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Code:
9. Staff members are not allowed to kick players which are staying afk on training monks!!!
This is an important rule, and many players complained that CM-s has kicked them a lot.
Staff members can use kicking comands if a player ask, or as a warning for exceding killing, or for other reasons, but NOT ON TRAINING MONKS!

I don't agree with this..
Afk in Monk Trainers..results in bot..or something like that..

Cause..I'll Ask:
Ey Player, are u there?
twice a time.

If he didn't answer anything..we suppose 'afk', and skilling without doing nothing?
not not not good.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff rules!   Staff rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff rules!
Page 1 of 1